Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Stocking Stuffer Ideas from Family Christian #FCBlogger

This is a sponsored post for Family Christian. All opinions are honest and are my own. 

Hey readers! How's your Christmas holidays doing? Do ya'll got your presents bought yet? We're almost there! Our tree already is full of presents.
Speaking of presents, I have some great ideas for Stocking Stuffers this year. 

Family Christian has great new stuff this year, and a lot of it can fit...in a stocking!!!!


For the stocking I did, I bought a traveling cup, a Christmas mug, a bookmark, a pencil, a necklace, gift cards, a stone with a scripture verse, and a Celtic Woman CD. I enjoyed buying these gifts, and one of them I am giving to a special friend named Anita. 

Every year, our church does a Christmas play and Ms. Anita is in full charge of it every year. This year, I am in our new play, "Christmas Reunion." I decided that I wanted to buy Ms. Anita a gift, (the traveling cup), as a thank you present for her hard work. Her husband died a while ago, and this is her first Christmas without him. I wanted to give her a special present, showing her that we all care for her.
And speaking of giving, I'm doing a giveaway for 4 readers to win a $5 certificate to Family Christian.


Our stocking tradition is always so much fun. Every Christmas Eve, we set out a plate of cookies and milk for Santa Daddy, and wait for our stockings to be filled. The next morning, we all sit down and open our stockings. It's always fun to watch everyone dig into their stockings.

What is your favorite Christmas Eve tradition? Merry Christmas and God Bless Ya'll!




No comments:

Post a Comment