I'm so glad that ya'll have been enjoying my newest label, The Wardrobe.
Here is Thranduil's Outfit Three!
Okay, so Outfit Three is another one of my favorite outfits that Mr. Lee wore in The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug. (Outfit One is my favorite.)
1. Robe 1: The blood red robe that Thranduil wears looks very comfortable, and easy to fight in, though you never see him fight in it.
It has long, loose sleeves, (but not has long as the sleeves as Outfit Two.)
They fit over nicely the robe that he wears under it. It also has a long train, which is one of his trademarks as the King of Mirkwood.
2. Robe 2: Under the red robe, Thranduil wears a shorter version of the Outfit One robe. It is of a silver/green color, and has long sleeves.
It has the same high collar, and the same design. But the only difference is that the hem of the robe comes to about his knees, probably at the top of his knee-high boots.
3. The Accessories: The accessories are the same as Outfit One.
4. The Sword: The sword that was made for Mr. Lee was made out of one, long block of iron. It's details are very beautiful, and you get to see him use it in The Hobbit: Battle of the Five Armies. (He actually uses two of the same sword in this movie. But in The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug, he's only using one.)
5. The Staff: Thranduil only really has his staff in one scene, and that is when you first see glimpses of him in Mirkwood with Outfit One.
You don't actually see him with the staff in this outfit, but it does look great with it.
Well, I hoped ya'll enjoyed, and if so, please leave a comment below!